Do you feel a bit flat at work?
or are you unsure and stuck about the “what next” in your career?
The good news is that you’re not alone!
Over the last decade I have worked with thousands of executives and leaders just like you.
The Athena Leadership Academy Career Clarity online program is the exact process I take my one-on-one coaching clients through to help them become more successful in their careers.
The Career Clarity online program can be used at any stage of your career where you are looking to make some decisions and take action around ‘what’s next’ in your professional life.
Career Clarity is for you if…
- You feel the need to step up but you feel afraid or unsure about the next right steps.
- You need help to define what it is you want from your career
- You want to feel confident in your decision on the next step in your career
- You are committed to making a difference to your career and the world in which you play in
- You would like to be part of a supportive community with like minded professionals
you can expect
After completing the Career Clarity Online Program, you can expect to:
- Have you career design so you can;
- Feel confident in the next step/s to take
- Increase the possibility of your earning power
- Stop feeling unsure of your future
- Have an in depth understanding of what makes you happy
- Take action and reach your own success
Career Clarity Plus+ Access and Guarantee
When you join the Athena Leadership Academy Career Clarity Plus online program, you gain access to all content for the entire lifetime of the program PLUS you gain access to premium reports, coaching and additional resources we continue to build on. We are here to support you in your career for years to come! Plus, if within the first month, you find the program isn’t a great fit for you, just let us know, share your completed worksheets and we’ll refund your payment.
- "SURPRISE! I got the job AND a pay rise! And that is in no small part thanks to you. After completing the Career Clarity Plus program, I was a completely different person in the interviews. I was actually my authentic self! And I couldn’t have done that without your guidance but just as importantly, your belief in me. It meant so much to know that someone as great as you believed in me, which gave me the confidence to know I am right for the job. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"
- "I was feeling uninspired and exhausted in my current role and career more generally. I was so time poor with heavy job and family commitments that the idea of spending even more time with a business coach made me feel even more stressed (not to mention the cost that involves). At 39 I felt stuck and couldn’t see a way out. It was suggested to me that I do an online career guidance process. And the Clarity Pack program came highly recommended because of its unique self-guidance process developed by a master executive coach. And I could do it from home in my own time. So, I purchased it. Best money I’ve spent! The program took me on a journey that began with reminding me of the forgotten things I loved doing. It then helped me articulate what it was I wanted to do next and ultimately guided me towards roles that excite me. The personality profiling module, in particular, was fascinating and fun. I liked the fact that I could also speak directly with Linda later if I wanted, but I didn’t need to given the program gave me all the clarity I needed. All in all, it was quite an amazing experience that was engaging, provocative and reassuring. Completing it left me in a state of excitement and confidence in the same way I felt when I was going for my first job. For me, I didn’t end up moving firms. Instead I was promoted from team leader with state responsibility to a divisional head with national responsibility. I was told the reason was because I was motivated and full of ideas in my interviews. This was without doubt due to the Clarity Pack program. The program is a very powerful on line tool for anyone feeling stuck in their current job and need some guidance in getting the next step up."