A customised approach to accelerate your success.
Linda Thank you, thank you, thank you, times a million. I feel invigorated and alive again, with a refreshed sense of ambition and drive to get this right!A BakerDirector, JLL
Executive coaching accelerates your success
One-on-one Executive Coaching is perfect for anyone, at any level of their career who is looking to make some decisions around ‘how do I get to that next level in my career’ or ‘how can I be a better leader’.
Athena Coaching clients tend to be high performing professional women who want more. They understand that working hard and doing their job well is not enough. These professionals generally have 10+years career experience and want to ensure they will look back on their career with pride and a sense of accomplishment.
The types of concerns which wake them at night are:
- Everyone else says I’m successful, but I know I could be doing better
- I’m good at my job but for some reason I’m not feeling fulfilled
- What do people at work really think of me?
- How can I increase my self-confidence?
- I know I should be paid more but I’m afraid that if I ask, my Manager might say “No”?
- Oh my goodness, I am terrified of that upcoming presentation!
- I am afraid people will realise that I don’t actually know what I am doing
- How am I meant to juggle work and life, yet not feel exhausted?
- What’s next for me? I don’t want to make the wrong career move
- I wish I had a sounding board who just ‘gets it’, who I could speak with openly and confidentially.
Imagine what you could achieve with accountability, certainty and the confidence you need to create the career you absolutely love.
Through one-on-one coaching you will;
- Set clearly articulated career plans and create an action plan towards achieving your greatest professional success.
- See things from a fresh perspective. Talk through strategic issues and gain confidential feedback and mentoring in a safe environment
- Increase self-awareness and emotional intelligence, enabling you to confidently lead and influence high-performing teams.
- Recognise simplicity within complexity, positioning you for clear and effective decision making
- Build your leadership capability so that you and your organisation reach the next level in a controlled and deliberate manner
- Prepare for senior management and C-level positions with confidence
- Embrace your strengths and use them to your advantage within your business or workplace
- Have fun whilst implementing strategic and commercial changes that make a real difference … it does not have to be hard work!
- Get results that have a positive impact on the bottom line and your quality of life!
John Pastorelli on his executive coaching experience with Linda Murray.